This weekend is intended to be a laid-back time of fun and fellowship. There is no set schedule aside from eating times so we can come together to eat. Please be sure to let us know if and when you’re coming so we can be sure to plan for you. There isn’t a lot of seating provided so please bring your own chair regardless of when you’re coming. (Campers are welcome but there aren’t any hookups.) Remember, you can come Friday only, Saturday only or both Friday and Saturday.
Available Activities: Swimming; fishing; volleyball; hay-ride; worship and good conversation fireside; movie under the stars and other outdoor games.
*Bring towels if swimming & fishing gear if you’re hitting the pond.
(There is a bait shop near by)
Church will be providing: Water, tea & lemonade.
Bring a reusable water bottle/cup with lid to keep the bugs out. 🙂
- Set-up begins at 3pm but come when you can.
- Dinner on your own but you’re welcome to bring it. We know most people will be coming from work, so we left this open for your convenience.
- Church will provide S’mores for around the campfire.
- Bring a snack to share
- If you’re spending the night, don’t forget your tent and any other over night necessities.
- Breakfast at 8am. Church will provide Biscuits & gravy and coffee.
- Bring a breakfast food or juice to share
- Lunch at 1pm. Church providing burgers/dogs etc. but we’ll need a head count.
- The pool goes from shallow to very deep, rapidly.
- Kids under 12 and any who can’t swim well need adult supervision at the pool & pond at all times.
- No rough-housing, food or drinks in the pool please.
- Muddy, wet and/or unattended children need to use the camper bathroom please.
Friendly reminder, Bring:
Chair; towel; water bottle; bug spray; snack; breakfast food and fishing gear.